Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waiting on the Village

Unfortunately, there were not enough council members at the Grand Manan Village Council meeting on Mar. 2 for a quorum and the meeting was cancelled. A decision on our memorandum of understanding has been postponed until the next meeting. Apparently, there will be a special meeting some time in March before the next scheduled council meeting the first Monday of April.

We should have known everything was against this meeting happening - we were in the midst of an ice storm coating everything and making for extremely slippery conditions, it was the beginning of March break (two of the councilors are on vacation) and the video camera wouldn't work for the local Cable 10 broadcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment